- Zebra ZT220 - RS-232 Serial, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet Connectivity Options, Tear Bar, 203 dpi/8 dots per mm Resolution, Print Speed Up to 6 ips / 152mm per second maximum, Direct Thermal, 4.09" Max Print Width.
- The Zebra ZT22042-D01200FZ 4-inch 203 dpi Direct Thermal Printer is Zebra's most affordable industrial printer incorporating extensive customer feedback from legacy printers resulting in an innovative printer with a space saving design.
- The ZT220 offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the legacy S4M printer. The ZT220 printer is ideal for a variety of applications from manufacturing and transportation and logistics, to healthcare and retail. From item and specimen tagging to shelf-edge and packaging labeling, these printers can meet the demands of your worker's needs.
- You also get multiple connectivity options including standard 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0, and RS-232 Serial. The built in Tear Bar allows you to easily tear labels off as they are printed.
- What's in the box: Zebra ZT22042-D01200FZ 203 DPI Direct Thermal Only Industrial Printer with Serial, USB, Ethernet and Tear Bar; US Power Cord; Cleaning Pen.
203 dpi/8 dots per mm
128 MB SDRAM memory
128 MB on-board linear Flash memory
Maximum Print Width
Maximum Print Speed
6"/152 mm per second
Transmissive and reflective sensors
203 dpi: 157"/3988 mm
Maximum Media Width
0.75"/19.4 mm to 4.50"/114 mm
Maximum Media Roll Size
8.0"/203 mm O.D. on a 3.0"/76 mm I.D. core
0.003"/0.076 mm to 0.010"/0.25 mm
Continuous, die-cut, notch, black mark
RIBBON CHARACTERISTICS (Thermal-transfer option only)
ZT220: 984'/300 m
1.57"/40 mm to 4.33"/110 mm
Electrical Universal auto-ranging (PFC-compliant) power supply
100-240 VAC; 47-63 Hz
ENERGY STAR qualified
17"/432 mm. L x 9.4"/239 mm. W x 11"/280 mm. H
17 lbs./7.8 kg
Direct Thermal Only