- Binocular Micro-Structured Light - The latest upgraded hardware: The core hardware of POP2 adopts the principle of binocular and Micro-structured light. With the help of the proprietary micro projecting chip, POP2 ensures that the fast acquired 3D point cloud data has high accuracy, and the highest single-frame accuracy can reach 0.05mm.
- High Precision - Up to 0.05mm, 0.15mm point distance: POP 2 is equipped with an upgraded projector and IR cameras with higher resolution, and an improved high-precision calibration method ensures that POP 2 meets professional-grade precision, with an accuracy of up to 0.05mm and a 3D point cloud data of 0.15mm. This allows POP 2 to capture 3D models with more details and ensure better dimensional accuracy.
- Perfect Scanning Fluency - 10Hz FPS, 6DoF Gyroscope: The hardware upgrade of POP 2 enables the scanning frame rate to reach 10 frames. At the same time, it is equipped with an embedded 6 Dof Gyroscope to help faster and more accurate spatial position, reduce stitching errors, improve the smoothness of scanning, and make the scanning process simpler and faster. In a nutshell, it enhances its operational flow and shape, marker point, and color feature point cloud stitching.
- Fantastics Color Effect - Global exposure RGB sensors: Through the high-resolution global exposure sensor, synchronization with the depth camera by hardware triggering, POP 2 can directly generate vivid 3D models for 3D animation, color 3D printing, etc. That can be used directly AR and VR!
- 2-in-1 Versatility - Handheld and Turntable Scanning: Say goodbye to separate handheld and turntable scanning devices. POP2 is designed to work as a handheld and turntable scanner, with an amazing accuracy and ease-of-use in any of these functions. In a nutshell, this is the only 3D scanner you'll ever need!
If you're a gadget and high-tech enthusiast in general, Revopoint's latest 3D scanner is definitely for you. However, if you're an active 3D printing creator, a VR/AR model maker, or if your creative work involves using reverse design, then this multi-functional 3D scanner will make a world of difference in your creations.
Technology Dual camera infrared structured light CPU Dual core ARM Cortex-A7 Single capture accuracy Up to 0.05mm Single capture range 210mm x 130mm Working distance 150 - 400 mm Minimum scan volume 20x20x20 (mm) Scan speed Up to 10 fps Alignment Feature, marker and color Press button Yes Output format PLY, OBJ, STL Texture scan Yes Special object scanning For the transparent and highly reflective objects, please use scanning spray powder.
Outdoor scanning The cover is needed to avoid interference of intense light. Scanner weight 195g Dimensions 154.6 x 38.2x 25.6 (mm) Printable data output Able to export 3D model directly to 3D printing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.4GHz Connector Type Micro USB What's in The Box (Premium Package) POP 2 Tripod Quick Setup Kits Phone Holder USB A / C 2-in-1 Mobile Cable Carrying Case Power Bank(4000mAh) Portable Turntable